Re: [Exim] Alias router only processes first recipient?

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Juha Saarinen
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users@exim.org
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Alias router only processes first recipient?
On Wed, 22 May 2002, Philip Hazel wrote:

> Routers do not process recipients in To: lines. They process recipients
> from the message's envelope.

Yes, sorry, I phrased that carelessly.

> Aha! It *is* the de-duplication that is confusing you.

De-duplication? But I was triplicating! Quadruplicating! Quintuplicating
even! You're not making it easy for us speakers of Very Literal English.
;-)

But anyway, there it is, in the spec. And there's a good reason for it,
too. Oh well.

> Yes. Exim only delivers one copy when several addresses resolve to the
> same mailbox. However, you should see all the addresses in the

Yes, I saw that, which actually added to the confusion. Could I please ask
for a small feature to be added? Could Exim insert e.g. [Duplicate
message; delivered to first address only] or something clearer?

--
Juha Saarinen