Re: [Exim] $message_headers not recognised [Exim 4.04]

Autor: Vadim Vygonets
A: Exim Mailing List
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] $message_headers not recognised [Exim 4.04]
Quoth Philip Hazel on Tue, May 21, 2002:
> On Tue, 21 May 2002, Vadim Vygonets wrote:
> > And the "unknown variable" error was given only to some messages,
> > not all of them, which confused me a lot.
>
> Well, I don't want to make it too easy for you, do I? :-)

I'm all for "what's in the source?" quiz.

I must say that I didn't debug it enough, because I read your
message with the workaround and it has been well since that. But
if you have any hints about where I should put debug messages and
the like, I'll happily use them.

Vadik.

--
Prof:    So the American government went to IBM to come up with a data
         encryption standard and they came up with ...