Re: [Exim] maildirquota with exim

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Tamas TEVESZ
CC: Dan Egli, exim list
Subject: Re: [Exim] maildirquota with exim
On Tue, 21 May 2002, Tamas TEVESZ wrote:

> On Tue, 21 May 2002, Dan Egli wrote:
>
> > Umm, whats quota_2m? Here's my retry setup using MTA imposed quotas:
>
> "apply this rule when a message can't be delivered because of quota
> issues and is on the queue for (more than) 2 minutes."

Sorry, that's wrong. It's "the mailbox hasn't been read for 2 minutes".

***** This applies only to single-file mailboxes. ******

Now that I think about it, I see that this isn't made clear in the
documentation. This bit of code hasn't been changed for a long time,
and neither has the relevant documentation. I've made a note to tidy
things up.