Re: [Exim] Exim/SpamAssassin Problem

Top Pagina
Auteur: John Horne
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] Exim/SpamAssassin Problem
On 21-May-2002 at 14:23:51 j.linn wrote:
> 2002-05-21 10:14:46 17A5eL-0007sT-00 <xxxx@???>:
> spamcheck transport output: An error was detected while processing a file
> of BSMTP input.
>
> 2002-05-21 10:14:46 17A5eL-0007sT-00 ** com081@???
> D=spamcheck_director T=spamcheck: Child process of spamcheck transport
> returned 2 from command: /opt/exim/bin/exim

Same problem I had a few days ago. The problem, in my case, was that
spamd/spamc was looking for the libgdbm libraries and couldn't find them. On
my system they were in /usr/local/lib. I assume that when the process is
exec'd from Exim it uses the default library path of '/lib'. I created soft
links of the libraries in /lib and it all worked fine.

Note, I tried adding to the exim transport:

environment=LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/lib:/usr/local/lib

but that made no difference - I still got the error.

Regards,

John.

E-mail: jhorne@???