著者: dman
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [Exim] Exim/SpamAssassin Problem
--
On Tue, May 21, 2002 at 03:23:51PM +0100, j.linn wrote:
| Thanks for the replies to my last message on this subject.

| I had forgotton to put in the error log for Exim's log. It went on for
| about 45mins until spamd was restarted. We have taken it out of test
| service and are preparing to see if we can replicate the problem. However
| if the log gives someone a clue, I would be grateful. Log andf Exim config
| below.

| The version of SpamAssassin is 2.20

| Thanks for any help

| John Linn

| 2002-05-21 10:14:46 SMTP data timeout (message abandoned) on connection
| from local process

| 2002-05-21 10:14:46 17A5eL-0007sT-00 <xxxx@???>:
| spamcheck transport output: An error was detected while processing a file
| of BSMTP input.

This sounds like an installation problem on your system. See the
archives, several people discovered and solved this recently. Their
problem was related to spamc not being able to locate the necessary
libraries and thus failing to start.

Run exim in debug mode (-d 9 or some such on the command line) and see
what the output is.

HTH,
-D

--

The truly righteous man attains life,
but he who pursues evil goes to his death.