Re: [Exim] Re: Implementing ODMR

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Philip Hazel
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Jakob Hirsch
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Re: Implementing ODMR
On Tue, 21 May 2002, Jakob Hirsch wrote:

> Nice to see you changed your mind regarding odmr.

Well, I have no personal need for it, but Brian pointed out that support
for it could be added in a very simple manner, by handing off the real
work to another program, as can be done for ETRN. (Presumably having
stored the messages in files somewhere.) I haven't changed my mind
regarding redesigning Exim to support it natively.