Re: [Exim] Force a failure with my own failure message at tr…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Nigel Metheringham
To: Exim-Users@Exim. Org
題目: Re: [Exim] Force a failure with my own failure message at transport time?
On Mon, 2002-05-20 at 06:59, cami wrote:

> I'm going to have to disagree on this one, there has been a number of
> times/situations where a option like this would be really needed.. Lets
> say for example if a client didnt pay, and all their mail was in the queue,
> i really needed an option to bounce all messages with a specific message
> to indicate the reason of the forced bounce (i'm sure someone else could
> come up with better reasons for this enabled)

Transport is still the wrong place for this. Remember each address is
directed/routed each time the message is processed, so if a message in
the queue is delivered then each address on that message will be
processed and then passed to the transport.

You don't get to the transport without hitting a router/director a very
short time before. Even if the stuff is already in the queue.

    Nigel.