[Exim] Slight MySql problem upgrading from 3.35 to 4.04

Autor: boutilpj
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Slight MySql problem upgrading from 3.35 to 4.04
I just starting upgrading to 4.04 from 3.35 and ran into a MySql problem
during testing. I ran the convert script to convert my version 3 config
file into a version 4 one. The script did a pretty good job but I kept
getting this error:

boutilpj@??? R=mysql_system_aliases defer (-1): failed to
expand "${lookup mysql {"select userid from user where
aliasid='$local_part'"}}": lookup of ""select userid from user where
aliasid='boutilpj'"" gave DEFER: MYSQL: query failed: You have an error
in your SQL syntax near '"select userid from user where
aliasid='boutilpj'"' at line 1\n

Changing the following line (remove double-quotes):

data = ${lookup mysql {"select userid from user where
aliasid='$local_part'"}}

to:

data = ${lookup mysql {select userid from user where aliasid='$local_part'}}

solved the problem.

This is the original line that was converted from the version 3
configure file.

query = "select userid from user where aliasid='$local_part'"