Re: [Exim] Force a failure with my own failure message at tr…

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Dave C.
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Steve Drees
Υ/ο: Exim-Users@Exim. Org
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Force a failure with my own failure message at transport time?
On Sat, 18 May 2002, Steve Drees wrote:

> Is there a way to force a bounce at transport time with a custom bounce
> message?

I don't beleive so - you really want to do that at routing or directing,
which are the stems that determine if a message is acceptable and
addressed to a valid recipient. Transporting is merely the actual
delivery.