[Exim] Exim with two locations

Author: Paulo Henrique Baptista de Oliveira
To: exim-users
CC: Suporte
Subject: [Exim] Exim with two locations

    Hi all,
    I have to do the following config with Exim.
    There is a company in Brazil with two cities: A and B.
    In city A, they use ADSL with a intermitent IP (not the same everyday).
    In city B, they have a permanent IP that can be used by the ISP to relay mail.
    They have 30 mail accounts with an ISP. 15 for city A and 15 for city B.
    At city A I setup exim to deliver mail not using any ISP or other mail server. I cant do this because my intermitent IP
    But I cant send messages to city B.
    I have an email list of city B's user.
    Can Exim be set to send mail to the ISP if, and only if, the email is in this list?
    I'm forwarding my  conf.
    TIA,        Paulo Henrique
    PS: Excuse my english! :)

--