Re: [Exim] Exim Configuration - Please help

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Yann Golanski
To: mr_ocp
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Exim Configuration - Please help
Quoth mr_ocp on Thu, May 16, 2002 at 05:05:27 -0000
> I cannot send msgs out, whenever I send a msg out it is recieved
> locally in the root folder no matter what ever is the email address,
> please help me set it up correctly in th configuration file, what
> parameter should look like what ? please helpt
> Thank - Mike

*sigh*

Try using "exim -d -bt foo@???" and "exim -d -bh 127.0.0.1" and see
what the results give you. If you do not understand what it says, then
take the day off to read www.exim.org, especially the part called
manual.

--
yann@???                  -=*=-                      www.kierun.org