Re: [Exim] Forward files

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Philip Hazel
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Steven Lobbezoo
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Forward files
On 15 May 2002, Steven Lobbezoo wrote:

> No, it does not. (using 3.4?), it contains the temporary e-mail and the
> domain of the
> machine that handles the mail, not even the main user domain, and not at
> all the envelop domain.

OK, I'm confused. I think we must be talking about different situations
here. I thought you were talking about data available in user filter
files. Maybe I got that wrong.

> But, in the mean time i found the real address in the Received header
> (after the for keyword).

The "for" keyword appears in Received: headers only for messages that
have exactly *one* recipient. If there are more than one, it is not
there (so as not to reveal Bcc recipients to each other).

Not quite sure what you mean by "temporary e-mail". Is aliasing or
something similar involved here? We need to know more detail of what you
are actually doing in order to give you more information.