Re: [Exim] how to skip a router for local mails?

Top Pagina
Auteur: Troy Engel
Aan: exim-users
CC: dman
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] how to skip a router for local mails?
Thanks Philip and dman -- combining your two suggestions and adjusting
the router position to be *above* system_aliases, it all seems to work
now -- local+interdomain mail is untouched, everything else is scanned.
The spamcheck_router now looks like:

# Spam Assassin
# http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/config_docs/exim4_spamassassin.html
# This is going before the other routers to ensure the mail is checked
# before handing it off to any user filters
spamcheck_router:
no_verify
check_local_user
# When to scan a message :
# - it isn't already flagged as spam
# - it isn't already scanned
# - it isn't local
# - it isn't from one internal domain user to another
condition = "${if and { {!def:h_X-Spam-Flag:} {!eq
{$received_protocol}{spam-scanned}} {!eq {$received_protocol}{local}}
{!eq {$sender_address_domain}{$domain}} } {1}{0}}"
driver = accept
transport = spamcheck

If anyone sees anything dicey/suspect/insecure here, gimme a holler. So
far after about 30mins watching the logs, it's working as expected...
(crossing fingers).

thx!
-te

--
Troy Engel, Systems Engineer
Hockey. Kinda like Figure Skating in a War Zone.