Re: [Exim] LDAP check during smtp dialogue

Autor: Oliver Egginger
A: Riccardo Baldanzi
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] LDAP check during smtp dialogue
Hello Riccardo,

maybe I didn't understand you right ...
But I think it has principle nothing do with LDAP.
Receiver verification means that Exim runs the Drivers on
an receiver address before accepting the associated mail.

If you specify the hosts for
which the verification should be done in
    receiver_verify_hosts
and set
    receiver_verify = true
it should work for (not existing) local addresses.
Exim will reject such messages with a
5xx error code.
We use this feature in Exim 3.33 and it's
working in that way.

- oliver