[Exim] Exim + DRWEB Scanner Problem

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Odhiambo G. Washington
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] Exim + DRWEB Scanner Problem
Hello people,

I came across this scanner from www.drweb.ru and I think it's much better even
in the evaluation version. However I have one glitch when I run it with Exim-3.

The instructions for using it say that I have to modify about THREE Exim's config
params like below:

1. Add drweb to trusted_users and trusted_groups. Well...

2. Change the address_pipe transport to

address_pipe:
driver = pipe
user = drweb
group = drweb
return_fail_output

3. Then pipe all mail through the scanner via the system filter.

The glitch I have is that with this setting, any user who has a .forward file
gets their mail delivered to drweb user instead of the real owner.
(my .forward files have just one line, |/path/to/procmail)

I know this may be a trivial issue to take care of but I am not able to get a
suitable solution so far. I believe one hawk-eyed Exim guru is able to see
what I can't see...

Thanks in advance.

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington  <wash@???>    "The box said 'Requires
Wananchi Online Ltd.  www.wananchi.com      Windows 95, NT, or better,'

"To err is human, to forgive, beyond the scope of the Operating System"