[Exim] remote delivery process count out of step problem, AI…

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Tim Sexton
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] remote delivery process count out of step problem, AIX 5.1 Exim 4.04
Hello All,
    I have a new install of Exim 4.04 on an AIX 5.1 server, and am
encountering the above error.  Specifically, " remote delivery process
count got out of step."
    This is occurring during processing of every message.  I have
searched through the archives, and found a few posts that were relevant,
however, I couldn't find any sort of resolution.
Anyone have any clue why these messages are being generated in the logs,
or what exactly it means?
Thanks in advance for your help,
Tim Sexton