[Exim] auto-reply problem when using MailScanner

Top Pagina
Auteur: Terry Edhouse
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: [Exim] auto-reply problem when using MailScanner
I'm running exim v3.34 and MailScanner under Solaris 7.

My default exim configure file, which is used by the listening process,
specifies queue_only and places incoming messages in
/var/spool/exim/exim_incoming/input

The delivery procecss's config file (configure.deliver) is identical to
the config file used prior to installing MailScanner.

When a user's .forward file uses the vacation command, the address_reply
transport fails with :

Failed to create spool file /var/spool/exim/input//177dZy-0007iK-00-D:
Permission denied

I've seen this before, but it appeared to be a temporary error, now it
appears a bit more persistant.

can anyone help?

Regards,

--Terry Edhouse