[Exim] redirect error - what does it mean?

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Troy Engel
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] redirect error - what does it mean?
Hi again,

Still trying to upgrade from exim3 to exim4; one error in my setup to
solve here, not sure what's going wrong.

2002-05-13 07:55:00 H=mail2.targetedemailpromo.com [205.244.64.167]
F=<2pharmacy@???> temporarily rejected RCPT
<maria@???>: error in redirect data: missing or malformed local
part (expected word or "<") in "fail: User does not exist"

This seems like it's trying to do something nifty and refuse delivery
but is encountering an error? I'm having a bit of a problem deciphering
if this is a problem on my end, or the remote end?

thx!
-te

--
Troy Engel, Systems Engineer
Hockey. Kinda like Figure Skating in a War Zone.