Re: [Exim] multiple domain lookups with CRAM-MD5 authenticat…

Top Pagina
Auteur: Colin Morey
Aan: exim-users
CC: Colin Morey
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] multiple domain lookups with CRAM-MD5 authentication
> On Wed, 1 May 2002, Colin Morey wrote:
>
> > username and password lookup appears to be happening correctly, but exim
> > doesn't appear to be noticing
>
> Was this problem ever sorted out? I'm afraid I've now lost the context,
> having been away...

Hiyas,
    Hope you had a good and well-deserved holiday.

On the problem front, saddly not, i've been looking at it,.. if i only have 2
lookups, (doesn't appear to matter which two), then it works,.. otherwise it
falls over and gets confused.. its odd,.. let me know if there's anything
more i can do, debug wise,..

Cheers,

Colin Morey.