Re: [Exim] the Klez virus

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
Para: Douglas Gray Stephens
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] the Klez virus
On Mon, 2002-05-13 at 10:52, Douglas Gray Stephens wrote:
> It would be great to know why the system_filter.exim file
> http://www.exim.org/system_filter.exim
> is no longer being maintained, as numereous of use Exim users have
> benefited from its simple and effective screening.

1. Because I am not interesting in maintaining it.

2. Because I do not consider it effective - parsing MIME by regular
expressions is a temporary hack and something better could
be easily produced.

If someone else wishes to continue that module feel free, but I am not
interested in spending time on it - I have other projects that are
already in danger of becoming moribund and attempting to keep another
one thats not in my main (current) field of interest running is
counter-productive.

    Nigel.