Re: [Exim] Using SA-Exim and Exiscan at the same time

Inizio della pagina
Autore: John W Baxter
To: exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [Exim] Using SA-Exim and Exiscan at the same time
At 10:46 -0700 5/11/2002, Marc MERLIN wrote:
>I don't store it in memory, so if I have to pass it twice, which I do if you
>ask to save rejected messages, I read it twice from disk
>Keeping the body in memory would be more efficient, but I'm wary of the
>memory usage for big messages, I do'n tthing it's a good idea.

With the systems many of us use, the body is unlikely to be read twice from
disk...or even once, since it's likely to be cached in available RAM. (Big
messages will tend to upset that.)

This probably falls into the category of things which should be measured
before one attempts to "fix" them.

--John

--
John Baxter   jwblist@???      Port Ludlow, WA, USA