Re: [Exim] Hotmail refuses messages from a particular Exim s…

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Aly Dharshi
To: David Moon, exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [Exim] Hotmail refuses messages from a particular Exim server?
All,

    That is interesting I have sometimes gotten messages that say out of
memory for some of my server's interactions with hotmail.com, I wonder if
there is some gimmick that M$ is trying to pull because people are now
"supposedly" to pay for their new and improved mail service or I guess the
free one may suddenly develop problems.

    I often get messages like the one you get, I just leave them and they
eventually get delivered, I have no clue why their servers would act this
way. I think that the school's main server may also suffer the same, but I
would have to have a word with the postmaster to find out.

    Cheers,

        Aly.