[Exim] Smarthost depending on ISP (FAQ #0326)

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Morten Bo Johansen
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Smarthost depending on ISP (FAQ #0326)
Hi,

I have read the FAQ, item #0326 on this issue but apparently I
need to have it spelled out some more. What I have done is to
place these lines in the routers section of exim.conf as per the
FAQ:

  smarthost:
    driver = domainlist
    transport = remote_smtp
    route_list = * ${lookup{smart}lsearch{/home/mojo/.smarthost}{$value}} byname

and then in my logon script for each ISP I have included

    echo smtp.isp.dk >/home/mojo/.smarthost

and so I thought I was set, but instead of sending my messages
to the designated smarthost they are frozen and the
mailer-deamon message reads:

  The following address(es) have yet to be delivered:
    mortenbo@???: smarthost router: failed to expand
  "${lookup{smart}lsearch{/home/mojo/.smarthost}{$value}}": failed to open
  /home/mojo/.smarthost for linear search: Permission denied (euid=8 egid=8)

I did try to change the permissions to root.root 0644 but still
the same problem. I am a little stuck here so I hope you can
help.

Regards,

Morten

--
If your life was a horse, you'd have to shoot it.