Re: [Exim] Flushing mails from a popbox to an SMTP host

Inizio della pagina
Autore: dman
To: exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [Exim] Flushing mails from a popbox to an SMTP host
--
On Sat, May 11, 2002 at 03:18:31PM -0700, tdn@??? wrote:
| Hi,

| Can i flush mails already delivered to a pop account to an SMTP host ?

fetchmail

| The reason I want to have this is coz I have a dial-up client using
| exchange, and his line is very bad.
| He would like to be able to check the mails mails waiting on my server from
| a web-interface, delete any that is not needed
| and have the rest to his exchange server.

Couldn't your web interface use POP to read the current folder to
provide that, then the client can use his favorite POP client
(fetchmail, lookout, netscape, etc) to pull the mail to his system?

HTH,
-D

--

(E)ventually (M)allocs (A)ll (C)omputer (S)torage