[Exim] Newbie question: How do i make a system-wide filter a…

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: veraeraro
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] Newbie question: How do i make a system-wide filter and a per-user filter?
Hello,

I'm sorry to bother you all, but i have been reading the
documentation at www.exim.org and i've been trying to find tutorials,
but i am still lost about how to do some seemingly, simple things.

In particular, i would like to set up a system-wide filter that
will search the header and body for a string which will cause the
server to bounce the message back (as no one here can read korean, in
this case). I also want to be able to search a message in the Subject
or body for a string (a "password" if you will), by user, that will
allow any message through. I thought these would be easy but i have
failed to make them work after many differnet attempts.

If you have solutions that would really be great. If you could also
please tell me where to find references to how to solve these types of
questions, that would just be terrific.

Thank you for any clues.

vera