著者: John W Baxter
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [Exim] the Klez virus
At 16:49 +0100 5/10/2002, Neil Long wrote:
>It is the second line of the base-64 section - just a couple of lines
>down from the section headers.
>

>I wouldn't have though much more than 500 bytes in - I use
>message_body_visible = 5000
> on my own machines but it catches them all on at least one host
>where this is not defined and the default is taken.
>
>I am suprised your samples of virus laden mail aren't triggering.

I'm not surprised, as I haven't installed it yet. ;-)

I suspect 500 is not enough to catch the immunity variant which includes a
paragraph about the fact that you may have to override your anti-virus
program's objections to get the "fix" installed. Your 5000 is enough.

   --John
--
John Baxter   jwblist@???      Port Ludlow, WA, USA