Re: [Exim] Re: 4.04 RPMs

Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Re: 4.04 RPMs
On Fri, 2002-05-10 at 11:55, Matthew Byng-Maddick wrote:

> More to the point, you've got a reputation to keep up...
> ...erm, oh!

Oh.. in that case lets try and break a reputation.

I've been attempting to build an exim4 rpm set this afternoon. I've run
out of time, and may not get to it for a while, so I have slung out a
RH72 build onto

You can find them at
ftp://www.exim.org/pub/rpms-for-exim/exim4/

CAUTION
~~~~~~~

I haven't even tried to install these on any of my machines - even the
test beds - but they do build cleanly. I simply ran out of time to work
on them further today.

They may completely shred your systems.

Feel free to send me bug reports, but don't bother with the complaints.

    Nigel.