Re: [Exim] variable expansion in transports

Top Pagina
Auteur: Ben Lutgens
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] variable expansion in transports
--
On Thu, May 09, 2002 at 02:44:11PM -0500, Ben Lutgens wrote:

>Would that ${local_part} expand to blutgens or ben? The reason I ask is
>that I want to use some perl to find out where the users home dir is, check
>the permissions on the file and then use that as spamassasin's prefs file.

Nevermind, I'm stupid. "ORDER DOES MATTER" should have been enough to smack
me with the proverbial cluebat.

Please excuse me, it had been a rough day and my brain was mush.

--
Ben Lutgens                 | http://people.sistina.com/~blutgens/
System Administrator     | http://www.sistina.com/

"If you love something set it free, if it doesn't come back to you
hunt it down and set it on fire" -- George Carlin