Re: [Exim] Backup Mail server

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Tabor J. Wells
Para: Dave C.
CC: Matthew Daubenspeck, exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Backup Mail server
On Thu, May 09, 2002 at 02:16:11PM -0400,
Dave C. <djc@???> is thought to have said:

> > Yes, that is the actual IP of my firewall, and the server is behind a
> > firewall/router, using a 192.168.0.x schema.
> >
> > If this is where the problem may be, how can I fix it?
>
> I'm not 100% sure. I dont normally put servers behind firewalls..
>
> You _might_ be able to add ignore_target_hosts = 151.201.155.118 to your
> smtp router to force it to ignore itself..

Personally I think the better way would be to use a manualroute router (in
Exim 4 -- domainlist in Exim3) to route mail for whatever your local
domain(s) are directly to the internal IP of the lowest MX.

Tabor

Tabor J. Wells                                     twells@???
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality