[Exim] variable expansion in transports

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Ben Lutgens
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] variable expansion in transports
--
For starters I'm using exim-3.36 on debian 2.2. I'm passing options to a
command in a transport like so

thiswierdtransport:
    driver = pipe
    command = "/usr/bin/wierdapp.pl ${sender_address} ${pipe_address} \
    ${local_part}
    return_output = false
    return_add_path = false
    path = "/usr/bin"
    current_directory = "/tmp"

Let's say that the mail being piped to wierdapp.pl was sent to an alias
that looks like this in the aliases file:
ben: blutgens

Would that ${local_part} expand to blutgens or ben? The reason I ask is
that I want to use some perl to find out where the users home dir is, check
the permissions on the file and then use that as spamassasin's prefs file.

--
Ben Lutgens                 | http://people.sistina.com/~blutgens/
System Administrator     | http://www.sistina.com/

"If you love something set it free, if it doesn't come back to you
hunt it down and set it on fire" -- George Carlin