[Exim] Re: 4.04 RPMs

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Jason L Tibbitts III
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] Re: 4.04 RPMs

PP> A pre-built binary RPM from someone I can trust is _ideal_ for
PP> such a situation.

What reason do you have to trust me?

PP> I'm failing to find a tactful way to say this, so I'll resort to
PP> bluntness: you're being a snob, sneering in an elitist manner at
PP> someone who doesn't do things the way you do, even if it's not
PP> appropriate for them to do so.

Nope, I'm just being practical. If you want to use it, you're going
to have to hack it because the options I needed when building the
package are not the options you will need when building your package.
(And it isn't the best package in the world anyway, but I've said that
already.) And I simply don't have the time to hack it for you.

And if you don't like my donation, please don't accept it. If you had
done just that, you wouldn't have revealed yourself as someone who
would insult another for the simple act of trying to help others.

- J<