Re: [Exim] Incoming mail is resent to all other addressees

Autor: John W Baxter
A: Exim
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Incoming mail is resent to all other addressees
At 12:41 -0500 5/9/2002, dman wrote:
>| Here is the filter file
>|
>| # Exim filter
>| #check if this message has already been scanned
>|     if not first_delivery then
>|     finish
>|     endif
>| #send the message to RAV if it has not been scanned
>|     if $received_protocol is not "mail-ok" then
>|     pipe "/usr/local/rav8/bin/ravexim $sender_address $recipients"
>|     endif

>Hmm, that filter should only send it through RAV once, if
>received_protocol compares as expected.
>
>What does the mainlog show for the "new" message that exim received
>from RAV?

Is the user which runs RAV configured as "trusted"? If not, it can't do
the -oMr which would set the received_protocol to "mail-ok", and therefore
the message would have, I think, the received_protocol be "local".

--John

--
John Baxter   jwblist@???      Port Ludlow, WA, USA