Re: [Exim] Multiple DNSBL in warn only generates X-Warning h…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Tabor J. Wells
To: exim-users
Neue Treads: [Exim] Re: converting to exim 4 ACLs
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Multiple DNSBL in warn only generates X-Warning header for first matcg
On Wed, May 08, 2002 at 01:22:13PM -0500,
dman <dsh8290@???> is thought to have said:

> I put each dnsbl in its own 'warn' statement to get separate entries
> for each.

Sometimes the most obvious answer is the hardest one to see. Thanks.

I suppose that arguably this is a "bug" in convert4r4 to not generate
multiple warn statements in this case to not change existing behavior but I
guess it doesn't matter much either way.

Tabor J. Wells                                     twells@???
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality