Re: [Exim] condition just plain doesn't work

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Giles Constant
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [Exim] condition just plain doesn't work
On Wed, 8 May 2002, Tamas TEVESZ wrote:

> i'm not really getting the whole picture, but for catching based on
> the sender host you go like this:
>
> condition = ${if eq{$sender_host_address}{192.168.1.100}{yes}{no}}

That looks right, but it's still accepting for _anything_!!

As I say - I even tried 'condition = no', which I would have thought would
comprehensively reject anything you throw at it. Instead, every time I
mail it, it goes through the system and I get the email.

I've just tested your version from a wrong IP which should fail, and it
still delivers :-( Here's what I have now :

outgoing_lists:
driver = forwardfile
condition = ${if eq{$sender_host_address}{10.0.0.1}{yes}{no}}
suffix = -bulk
file = /var/mail/lists/${local_part}
forbid_pipe
forbid_file