Re: [Exim] Help with Exim 4.x & System Filter

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Tirone Nel
To: John Burnham, exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [Exim] Help with Exim 4.x & System Filter
Its the default filter I downloaded from the Exim site. But yes, it runs
along those lines.

This is basically it:
if $header_content-type: matches
"(?:file)?name=(\"[^\"]+\\\\.(?:ad[ep]|ba[st]|c
hm|cmd|com|cpl|crt|eml|exe|hlp|hta|in[fs]|isp|jse?|lnk|md[be]|ms[cipt]|pcd|p
if|r
eg|scr|sct|shs|url|vb[se]|ws[fhc])\")"
then
  fail text "This message has been rejected because it has\n\
             potentially executable content $1\n\
             This form of attachment has been used by\n\
             recent viruses or other malware.\n\
             If you meant to send this file then please\n\
             package it up as a zip file and resend it."
  seen finish
endif

Looks like it should work, right? Has anyone else got it to work with Exim
4? And if so, could I have a look at their configuration file?

Regards
Tirone Nel
Network Administrator & Support
Club Leisure Group