Re: [Exim] Exim not transferring outgoing mail

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Tomasz Kosinski
To: Phil Pennock
CC: Exim Users
題目: Re: [Exim] Exim not transferring outgoing mail
Phil Pennock <Phil.Pennock@???> writes:

[...]

> Alternatively, use the mail smarthosts of the ISP.

This seems like the most efficient way to get mail working again, while
I try to sort out blacklisting and what kind of service I should buy
from my ISP, plus how to configure exim properly...

So, to avoid making more mistakes, in order to use the smarthosts of the
ISP, could I remove the following from my exim.conf

   lookuphost:
     driver = lookuphost
     transport = remote_smtp

and replace with

   send_to_gateway:
     driver = domainlist
     transport = remote_smtp
     route_list = * mail.isp.com byname

or, modify

   remote_smtp:
     driver = smtp
     headers_remove = "sender"

to become

   remote_smtp:
     driver = smtp
     headers_remove = "sender"
     fallback_hosts = mail.isp.com

[...]

Once again, thanks very much to everyone for taking the time to help
out,

Tomasz