Re: [Exim] Distributed Checksum Clearinghouse into local_sca…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Alexander Sabourenkov
To: Marc MERLIN
題目: Re: [Exim] Distributed Checksum Clearinghouse into local_scan?
Hi.

> Considering that it's yet another metric that I would not use by itself to
> reject messages, wouldn't it be better if you hacked it into spamassassin so
> that you can give it a rather high score that is not sufficient to reject a
> message by itself?

After i'll do it for exim's local_scan() it would be pretty straightforward to
embed into almost anything, thanks to Philip's pretty clean local_scan() API.
However, I don't use SpamAssasin and actually never ever seen it.

Anyway, I'll probably only use DCC for inserting warning headers, glueing
it to the SpamAssasin would be someone else's task.

./lxnt