Re: [Exim] System filter regexp problem - bug?

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Philip Hazel
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: John Horne
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] System filter regexp problem - bug?
On Tue, 7 May 2002, John Horne wrote:

> > The brackets inside the regex are being coinfused with the brackets
> > used for the conditionl. I think. Try putting the regex in ""
> >
> Using quotes works - mentioned in the first message :-)

Sorry. I'm not paying even as much attention as usual. It's too hot here
in Lome. :-)

The quotes are necessary. I think it says as much somewhere int he
documentation of the filter language when it's describint the syntax of
filter files.