Re: [Exim] System filter regexp problem - bug?

Autor: John Horne
A: Exim Users List
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] System filter regexp problem - bug?
On 07-May-2002 at 12:35:16 John Horne wrote:
> I've been trying to use the following line (it is just one line) in a
> system filter, but it fails for some reason:
>
>         if foranyaddress $recipients,$sender_address_domain,$h_Reply-to:
>              ($thisaddress matches dhcp\\.plym(outh)?\\.ac\\.uk\$) then

I should add, before anyone says anything, that yes I noticed that
'sender_address_domain' is not an actual RFC2822 address. However, the
filter still seemed to work (or rather fail), but ignored this 'address'. I
have now changed this to just '$sender_address'. The original problem still
exists.

Regards,

John.

E-mail: jhorne@???