Re: [Exim] Slightly offtopic: Exiscan problem

Autor: Christopher Bodenstein
A: Tom Kistner, Christopher Bodenstein, exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Slightly offtopic: Exiscan problem
Hello Tom and thanks for your quick answer :)

On Mon, May 06, 2002 at 07:25:48PM +0200, Tom Kistner wrote:
> That error comes right out of the tnef.c module linked into ripmime which
> in turn is linked into exim via the exiscan patch ;)

Well I'm not too surprised since I don't appear to have the problem when
I disable tnef scanning from sweep. :)

> I'll fix it. How big is that TNEF attachment ? Can you send it to me ?

Unfortunately I don't have it anymore. I just reenabled tnef scanning
and I'll send you the first one that I can catch :)

> thx & regards,

Thanks to you for doing exiscan :)

> /tom

Chris

--
Christopher Bodenstein - christopher.bodenstein@???
Systems Administrator - Easynet Belgium

The more laws and order are made prominent, the more thieves and
robbers there will be.
                -- Lao Tsu