Re: [Exim] Released: SpamAssassin at SMTP time in local_scan

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Marc MERLIN
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Released: SpamAssassin at SMTP time in local_scan
On Mon, May 06, 2002 at 09:54:09AM -0700, Marc MERLIN wrote:
> Actually, you get more options, as shown here:
> http://marc.merlins.org/linux/exim/demo.txt
>
> You can find the code (source and pre-built debian package) here:
> http://marc.merlins.org/linux/exim/sa.html

I just updated the code. If you were looking at it, you'd want the new
version.

    * 2002/05/06 - v1.0.1
          o Fixed problems with reading Content-Type back from spamc (we used to            read whole body too, ooops...)
          o Handle multi-line Content-Type headers.
          o All log entries now start with "SA: "
          o If SA gets run twice, we drop the previous X-Spam headers
          o Support for X-Spam-Prev-Content-Transfer-Encoding

The code worked so well, that I blocked my previous announcement since it
contained a spam example and enough keywords to get the message flagged :-)
(it was enough to reach the tempreject level, I noticed the problem, changed
my SA config to whitelist exim-users, and I received the message after that)

It's still here
http://marc.merlins.org/linux/exim/sa.html

The only problem left I can see is that I don't handle Content-Type and
Message-Id if the case doesn't exactly match what I typed.
Can someone confirm that header lines are supposed to be caseless?

If so, do you mind looking at my code and suggesting a spiffy way of doing
$header ~= /^Message-Id:/ in C?
(i.e. caseless string matching, strstr won't do that obviously)

Thanks,
Marc

Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/ | Finger marc_f@??? for PGP key