Re: [Exim] Can't get condition to disable hdr callback in ex…

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Marc MERLIN
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Can't get condition to disable hdr callback in exim 4.04
On Sun, May 05, 2002 at 02:16:53AM +0200, Phil Pennock wrote:
> lsearch returns data. In this case, the data is present but empty.
> Re-read section 9.1 of the Exim 4 spec.txt. lsearch is a key-value
> list.

Yep.

> If changing /etc/mail/acls/nohdrcallbackdomains so that, temporarily,
> the beatware.com line becomes "beatware.com yes" lets your ACL work,
> then perhaps you should modify the ${lookup ...} so that it has a
> {yes}{no} pair in it.

I didn't even have to try it, I knew right away that you were right, I
modified the lookup and it works now.
Brainfart I guess...

Thanks for pointing that out :-)
Marc