Re: [Exim] Newbie help needed

Author: wvaughan
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Newbie help needed

Philip Hazel wrote:

> On Thu, 2 May 2002, wvaughan wrote:
>
> > is that line (domainlist local_domains = ) not the same as sendmail's
> > cW directive?
>
> Many people on this list are not familiar with sendmail. I'm one of
> them. So I have no idea what cW is....

# Our local domain
DDsteelerubber.com
# All the names we are known by (put all the names & nick names on the next
# line, separated by spaces. If you need another line, begin it with "Cw")
Dwcadillac.steelerubber.com
Cwcadillac.steelerubber.com steelerubber.com steelrubber.com

The above allowed me@???, me@???, and
me@??? to be put into me's mailbox on this machine by sendmail.

Not sure why I had to duplicate cadillac.steelerubber.com, but I think
that's the only way I could get it to answer properly.