Re: [Exim] Frozen Messages

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Sheldon Hearn
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Aaron Anderson
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Frozen Messages

On Sat, 04 May 2002 16:03:00 CST, Aaron Anderson wrote:

> If it possible to stop Exim from freezing messages that have a blank
> sender or a sender that is unreachable?

Think about what you want Exim to do instead. If you just want Exim to
bin the messages, consider the ignore_errmsg_errors and sender_verify
options. You may want to temper ignore_errmsg_errors with
ignore_errmsg_errors_after.

You may also want to consult the FAQ before posting in future, since
you'd have been well served by this entry:

Q0508: How can I stop undeliverable bounce messages (e.g. to
routeable, but undeliverable, spammer senders) from clogging up the
queue for days?

Ciao,
Sheldon.