Re: [Exim] my server is used as an open relay, need help

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Jochen Erwied
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: volker
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] my server is used as an open relay, need help

> but now my problem is... my server was ...or is still used as an open
> relay, and i see the spam in the logfile... can anybody help me how to
> setup acl or authentication that denies relying over my smtp-host? im

I'd start with a minimalist version of acls, maybe with a flat file
instead of using postgres. Especially if you're a beginner, you
shouldn't start with the most complex things.

> hosting some domains on it, and have some mx-entrys to a fixed ip...(i
> got five ips and exim is working fine with just one of it :)

Putting a mailserver to work without knowing what you're doing is
quite a risk, don't you think so?

Here's the setup I'm using (without TLS, though):

acl_smtp_rcpt = check_recipient

domainlist local_domains = /etc/exim/local_domains
domainlist relay_domains = partial-lsearch;/etc/exim/relay_domains
hostlist relay_hosts = localhost : 10.0.0.0/8 : 192.168.100.0/24 : 192.168.2.0/24

check_recipient:
  accept  hosts = :
  accept  recipients = postmaster@??? : [and some more]
  accept  domains = +local_domains