[Exim] SMTP AUTH

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Val Polyakov
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] SMTP AUTH
Hello

I have compiled exim 4.04 with AUTH_CRAM_MD5, AUTH_PLAINTEXT, and AUTH_SPA options compiled in. My goal is to have relaying denied by default to everyone, and only those that authenticate themselves can use it. I have read the docs on exim.org's site however they left me very unclear on how to accomplish this, perhaps it is because I have never set up smtp auth before, I don't know...
The 10 users that will be using this all use MS Outlook 2000
Perhaps, somebody on here who has set this up already will be kind enough to walk me through the required set up? may be give your exim.conf to me so I could look at it..?

Any help you give on this subject will be greatly appreciated

Thank you,

Val Polyakov