Re: [Exim] Retry exceeded

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Riccardo Baldanzi
To: exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [Exim] Retry exceeded
I've also checked with exinext:

Deliver: mail.relaydomain.com [100.100.100.100] error 110: Connection timed out
first failed: 02-May-2002 04:01:44
last tried: 02-May-2002 14:26:36
next try at: 02-May-2002 15:26:36
past final cutoff time

Why exim is bouncing all the email to that domain?
Why exim is going to retry after 1 hour of last retry instead of 15 mins as
i set in retry rules?

Thank you