Re: [Exim] exim with ldap

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Sean Rima
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] exim with ldap
On Tue, 30 Apr 2002, Samuel GAUTIER uttered the following:

> Is there anyone using exim with ldap to store user's parameters and
> authentication. Without creating a local account on the mail server
> (maildir with a virtual account !)
>
> I'm looking for configuration files samples in any version of exim
> (3.X or 4.X)
>
> Please, any help would be appreciated .

I got your email to me about Imap/Exim/Lpad, but I am busy atm but will
do it ib the next day or two. I need to sort the configs out and tidy
them up :)

Sean

Please I am subscribed to this list
so there is no need to cc me a reply
- --
  Sean Rima                                http://www.tcob1.net
  Linux User:      231986          Jabber:   tcobone@???
  THE VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE NOT NECESSARILY THOSE OF MY WIFE.