Re: [Exim] sending to a script - plea for more help please..…

Top Pagina
Auteur: Patrice Fournier
Aan: Steve Foster
CC: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] sending to a script - plea for more help please...
Quoting Steve Foster <fosters@???>:

> i did get exim to send emails via a script, however it didn't strip
> the correct parts of the address to send to the scripts. my configure
> entries are:
>
> In TRANSPORTS:
>
> ticket_transport:
>        driver = pipe
>        command = /opt/PSIartk/bin/spool-ticket.pl ${local_part_suffix}
>        prefix = psi-tickets+

> In DIRECTORS:
>
> tickets:
> driver = smartuser
> user = exim
> transport = ticket_transport

prefix in transport is not the same as prefix in a director... so you
should move the prefix line to your director and then change your command
to: command = /opt/PSIartk/bin/spool-ticket.pl ${local_part}
the prefix will not be in ${local_part}

You may have to add an empty prefix line to your transport if you don't
want the Unix From line at the beginning of the message passed to the
pipe.

P.S. I'm still not fully awaken, so verify what I said as I may have
goofed and/or misread your message as I did yesterday.. :)

--
Patrice Fournier
pfournier@???