Re: [Exim] Batch sending mails delivered to a file

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Jeremy C. Reed
Para: Anders Johansson
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Batch sending mails delivered to a file
On Wed, 1 May 2002, Anders Johansson wrote:

> I am administrator for a computer which isn't connected to the net. It
> is sometimes used for writing emails which are delivered to a file
> using exims appendfile transport. I move this file using an
> alternative media (floppy disk) to a machine which is connected to the
> net. I have tried to get exim to send all the messages in this file
> without changing anything (i.e. preserve sender email address and the
> rest of the header) by calling exim from the commandline with various
> switches, but without any sucess.
>
> Please help me.

Please help us help you.

How did you try to get exim to send all the messages in this file?

What various switches did you try?

Are you saying you have one file in mbox format that contains several
emails?

I have used procmail's formail tool; it can be used to split up a mbox
file and resend each email.

Jeremy C. Reed
echo 'G014AE824B0-07CC?/JJFFFI?D64CB>D=3C427=>;>6HI2><J' |
tr /-_ :\ Sc-y./ | sed swxw`uname`w